Articles - FAQs
- Can my employer take my retirement money if I'm fired?
- Can an employer change insurance policies without giving the employees any notice?
- Can an employer terminate an employee just before the employee vests in his/her ERISA retirement plan in order to avoid paying extra benefits?
- Does an employer have to offer the same employee benefits to all of its employees?
- Is my employer permitted to borrow money from my pension plan, as long as the employer pays it back?
- Is my former employer responsible for disbursing my profit sharing funds?