Employment Discrimination Basics
Articles - FAQs
- Are there laws that can protect me from discrimination in my place of employment?
- Can an employer single me out and treat me differently from other employees?
- Can my boss get away with humiliating me and calling me derogatory names at work?
- Employment Retaliation Claims at All Time High
- How can I get my boss to stop the general harassment and bullying of one co-worker by another?
- My company has an affirmative action plan. What is that?
- What legal recourse do I have against my boss who bullies and harasses me to the point where I am on medical leave for anxiety?
- Are employment discrimination cases determined by state laws as well as federal discrimination laws?
- I'm being denied a promotion because I don't have a college degree. Can my boss do that?
- Is it ever legal for an employer to hire based on gender, religion, age, etc.?
- What acts by employers are regulated by employment discrimination laws?