Articles - FAQs
- Any legal remedy when quitting old job for a new one that was later cancelled?
- Enforceability of Non-Compete Work Agreements
- Is a non-compete agreement signed after working on the job and covering the entire United States legal and enforceable?
- Is a work furlough a sufficient violation of an employment contract to be considered a constructive termination?
- When do I need written agreements, procedures or written policies with employees, contractors and service providers?
- Why do I need a non-disclosure agreement with my employees?
- Can a company make me pay back relocation expenses?
- Can an employer establish different probationary periods for new employees?
- Should employment contracts have an arbitration provision?
- What are implied contracts?