Articles - FAQs
- Does Pennsylvania law protect "whistleblowers?"
- How do non-competition clauses in employment contracts work in Pennsylvania?
- I was fired because I refused to do something illegal. Do I have a right to sue my employer?
- My employer requires me to work more than forty hours per week, but says I'm not entitled to overtime. Is this legal in Pennsylvania?
- Pennsylvania Unemployment Insurance Eligibility
- Under Pennsylvania law, if I am fired, am I still entitled to commission for sales I started?
- What employee rights are available to those working an at-will job in Pennsylvania?
- When my current employer hired me, I was required to sign a contract with a non-competition clause. I want to leave and work for a competitor in a different part of the country. Can my employer prevent me from doing that?